ISDP Board structure is made up of:
- Board of Directors composed of seven (7) Members, shall constitute the highest authority of the Organization. The Board reviews plans, budgets and overall activities of the Organization.
- The board shall appoint an Executive Committee to the take-part smooth operation of the Organization and support Management where necessary;
- Four (4) out of the 7 Board members shall hold offices as Executive Committee, (namely: the Chairperson, the Vice-Chairperson, the Treasurer and the Secretary).
- The Executive Committee shall be composed of the Executive Director and the Executive Board Members who will run the affairs of the organization.
- The Executive body and its members are elected in the office once in every four (4) years and can be re-nominated for another term(s).
- Changes or replacement of individuals in the Executive body or its members shall take place in Ad hoc meetings of the Board.
Power and responsibilities of the Board of Executives (BOE)/Board of Directors(BOD)
- Implementing of the organization plan.
- Submitting reports to the organization
- Taking the responsibility of implementing daily basis activities of the organization, encouraging workers, and monitoring ethics of employees.
- Employ and dismiss ISDP executive Director.
- Preparation and submission of funding proposals to donors according to community need prioritization.
- Execute the plan, policy and procedures approved by the same board
- Openly discuss and give opinion on the improvement of its work by calling officials and sections of the organization anytime any place.
- The Board shall have all the powers to transact all the business affairs of the Organization.
Appointment of Executive Director:
The Board shall have the power to appoint or terminate the service of the Executive Director on the recommendation of the Chairperson on majority vote.
The engagement and termination of senior staff members is the responsibility of the Executive Director and shall be endorsed by the Chairperson.