- Increase access to enhanced reproductive health and primary health care service to target communities mainly women and children.
- Improve the resilience of the local communities by providing multiple livelihood options and building the capacity of vulnerable groups against shock and crisis
- To establish and improve water and sanitation service to the displaced population and the host community
- Promote income generating and create vocational skills for the IDPs, refugees, asylum seekers, and host community to make them self sufficient and reduce the level of poverty
- To facilitate provision of quality and affordable education services to target communities through creation of conducive learning environment
- Provide protection services and response to the victims and survivors of abuse and all form of violence through response, monitoring and reporting To support and champion for the marginal and minority groups on their rights, protection and inclusion
- Improve the right of women focusing on issues like Gender-based violence (GBV), Female Genital mutilation and other forms of discrimination against girls and women